What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step guide which provides a collection of valuable sound advice and practical guidance for starting your own successful child care business
- Learn what is required to start the business
- Learn how to establish your daily schedule
- Learn all about keeping your clients happy
- Learn how to plan activities for children
- Learn all about billing and accounting
- Learn how to determine what to charge
- Learn all about growing your business
- Learn how to manage your cash flow
- Learn all about attracting clients
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Starting a Day Care Center Start-Up Guide Kit scores 71.12/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.startingadaycarecenter.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: startingadaycarecenter.com you’ll also be taken through to startingadaycarecenter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)